Personal information protection law policy
We ask customers' to provide personal information to the extent necessary to respond to their inquiries.
Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, we have established a personal information protection policy as below and thoroughly disseminate it to officers and employees.
We will strive to fulfill the protection of personal information.
- We will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information and other norms.
- We will take necessary measures along with reasonable safety measures to prevent unauthorized entry, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage to third parties of personal information.
- When we provide personal information, we will specify the purpose clearly and limit its use within the scope of that purpose.
- We will respect the rights of the owner of personal information, and if we are requested to disclose, correct or delete information from the owner of personal information, we will implement it to the appropriate extent.
- When we entrust the processing of personal information to the outside, we will do it under proper management of our company.
- We will review the personal information protection policy on a timely basis and make efforts to improve it.
January 11, 2022
Shuro Tsukioka, President & CEO